I’m loving Ted.com at the moment – particularly the conversation tab. One of the new questions posed overnight also sparked my interest in Lillie McFerrin Writes link up this Friday – with the key word Shenanigans (and yes I know its Sunday but i’ve felt like I’ve been 2 days behind all week so Im keeping with the theme)
So here are five things I know to be true (and five sentences at that!)
1. If you do what you love, you will always find the time for it
2. The singing voice you have inside your car, alone, differs from the singing voice you have at other times
3. The shenanigans you get up to in your 20’s are always fondly remembered in your 30’s even though you couldn’t care less about them at the time, there is nothing like a chat with an old friend of ‘remember when…’.
4. It is comforting to be married to someone who cries in ‘Marley and me’…even though you thought it was the worst movie ever.
5. The amount of essays you have to complete is equal to the amount of online purchases that almost make it to checkout (and then sometimes to your mailbox)
What are your 5 things that you know to be true…comments will be added to your karma bank x